Karen Tallian: An Attorney General we can be proud of. Putting People above Politics.
ADVOCATE FOR THE PEOPLE
I have dedicated my life to justice and public service. Helping others has always been who I am. As your Attorney General, I will defend your freedoms, guard your civil rights, and protect our state’s land, air and water. The Attorney General should be the Citizens’ Advocate.
BALANCE IN STATE GOVERNMENT
Balance is critical when the entire statehouse is controlled by one party. I will bring INTEGRITY and REASON to the office, and not use it as a platform to promote a right wing agenda. I will put people before politics.
- INDIANA STATE SENATE
- Corrections and Criminal Code Committee
- Senate Appropriations Committee and State Budget Committee
- Pensions & Labor Committee; Pension Management Oversight
- Environmental Affairs Committee
- Tax and Fiscal Policy Committee
- *Created the Mortgage Foreclosure Settlement program
- *Continually advocated for adequate funding for public education
- *Defender of women’s health care and Promoted affordable health insurance
- 14 years Indiana State Senate
- 29 years law practice
- BA University of Chicago
- JD Valparaiso University Law School